- Execute the CUI command.
- Scroll down to the Shortcut Menus option and left click on the +.
- Look through the expanded list and left click on the + by Context menu for edit mode.
- Right click on Context menu for edit mode and select New Sub-menu.
- Rename the menu item Menu1 to Isolate Layers.
- Drag the Isolate Layers sub-menu to the location just above the Isolate Objects sub-menu.
- In the Search box under the Command List section, enter layer iso.
- Drag the Layer Isolate command onto the Isolate Layers sub-menu that you previously created.
- Repeat steps 7 & 8 for Layer Unisolate.
- You can change the order of the commands under the sub-menu if necessary.
- You can change the display name of the command in the sub-menu if necessary.
- OK to get out of the CUI editor and you're done.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Add Spice To Your Right Click Menu Options
Well, technically I'm going to show you how to add Isolate/Unisolate Layers to your right click menu, but spice sounded better for the title...